5 Best Camcorders to Grab
There are a lot of things you can do with your camcorder. Creating home movies for the family, going live on social media or making your own music videos. You need to know exactly what camcorder fits you best.
You can find countless camcorders on the market today. If you're in the market for a new camcorder, there are plenty of options to choose from. However, if you're not sure which one is the best for you, We've compiled a list of the best, most popular camcorders, so you don't have to waste your time searching for that perfect model.
|Best Option #1||Sony - HDRCX405 HD Video Recording Handycam Camcorder||View on Amazon|
|Best Option #2||Canon VIXIA HF G50 4K30P Camcorder||View on Amazon|
|Best Option #3||Camcorders ORDRO HDV-V12 HD 1080P Video Camera||View on Amazon|
|Best Option #4||Insta360 ONE X2 360 Camera with Touchscreen - 5.7K30 360 Video||View on Amazon|
|Best Option #5||Ordro EP7 4K Camcorder 60FPS Vlog Camera||View on Amazon|
 Sony - HDRCX405
This Sony HDRCX405 camcorder has all the necessary features you could want in a high-end camcorder. You get a 12x optical zoom and 30x digital zoom on top of that 4K resolution. So far, it has 4.2 out of 5 stars which is quite impressive considering it's one of the most affordable brands.
The Sony HDRCX405 is a great choice For it'll give you everything you need to make professional-quality videos.
- Optical and digital zoom (up to 30x).
- 1920 x 1080P full HD recording.
- 11920 x 1080P AVCHD recording (24p/60i).
- 3” touch screen.
- Built-in zoom microphone.
- 60 fps recording capability.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization.
- 3Face Detection and Face Beauty.
- Built-in USB cable for fast PC connection.
The Canon VIXIA HF G50 Camcorder is perfect for all kinds of people. It's lightweight and easy to use, and it comes with a swivel screen that allows you to get all the angles whether you're recording or filming. Furthermore, there are five different recording modes that you can use to adjust the quality of your videos.
- 5x optical zoom and 60x digital zoom.
- 30p Full HD recording with Canon DIGIC DV III Image Processor.
- 24.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor.
- Night Vision.
- Built-in flash.
- Optical image stabilization.
The ORDRO HDV-V12 Digital Handheld Camcorder is a solid option for just about anyone. It's got a 3.7- inch touchscreen display, so you'll have no problems ensuring that you're getting the best shots. The camera is lightweight and portable, so you can take it with you on family vacations or any other sort of trip without worrying about lugging around something too heavy. And you can use it for video chatting as well.
- Record HD Videos in 1080p.
- Record with the built-in microphone or attach your own external mic.
- 1920x1080P (FHD) video recording.
- Infrared night vision: see in the dark up to 15 feet away.
- Up to 80 minutes of video recording: slide and tap to capture.
- Built-in stereo speaker.
- Real-time and motion detection.
- Store your video or photos on a MicroSD card (up to 32GB).
The Insta360 ONE X2 Camera is worth mentioning on our list because of its quality. It's got all the features you could possibly need, and it's completely portable, so you can take it with you on any trip, whether you're trying to record something for yourself or for your family. The Insta360 ONE X2 is also waterproof, so you can take it to the pool and get some video footage of your little ones splashing around.
- 4K Ultra HD.
- Built-in lens: 16mm F1.8 - 10 element fish eye lens + 10x optical zoom.
- Stunning, crystal clear high definition video in a form factor that easily fits in your pocket.
- 360-degree spherical video and photos.
- V-mount Lens Adapter for dual-camera capture and sharing of video and images.
- Stereo audio microphones (Dolby Atmos).
The Ordro EP7 4K Camcorder is one of the most affordable options on the market right now. You can pick it up for less than $100, and you'll get everything you need to make high-quality videos. There are five different shooting modes and even a time-lapse function that allows you to record tons of footage with ease.
The Ordro EP7 4K Camcorder also comes with an anti-shake system to keep all your videos in focus, and the lens control function allows you to go from wide-angle to telephoto and back again.
- High-quality camera with Madoff spherical lens, chroma key, and anti-shake function.
- 5 Modes: Normal, Panoramic Wide (up to 3840x1920), Panoramic Telephoto (up to 4000x3000), Portrait, Selfie.
- Built-in microphone and an HDMI port for high-quality videos and photos.
- 120 frames per second with 4K Ultra HD video recording.
There are a lot of great options here, and it's important to use the right one for your needs and preferences.
- The first question to ask your self is: how will you be using your camcorder?.
If you want to record your family vacations and moments, then you will need a different camcorder than shooting independent videos to post online or post to your YouTube channel.
- The most important feature is the video quality Look for camcorders that provide 1080P high-definition video recording.
- Look for a camera that has a high-quality microphone and ability to add external one.
- Battery life time is very important, make sure you choose a camcorder that doesn't fail you while capturing an important moment.
- If you want to capture still photos, make sure the camera has Anti-shake technology
- Make sure you have HDMI and USB cables.