BENGOO G9000 Stereo Gaming Headset: Product Review
The Bengoo G9000 has a lot of things to like about it. It’s affordable, flexible, and comes with an excellent build-up. However, it might not be a good option for the ones with more prominent ears. Also, the over sensitivity can prove to be an issue to some.
BENGOO G9000 Headset is a primary kind of gaming headset for PlayStation 4, Xbox one PC, Laptop and Mac Games which brings you vivid sound field, sound clarity and sound shock feeling, capable of various games like Halo 5 Guardians, Metal Gear Solid, Call of Duty, Star Wars Battlefront, EA Sports UFC, Overwatch, World of Warcraft Legion, etc. Its super soft Over-ear pads is more comfortable for long time wear, and it is a great headphone especially perfect for gamer!
Why You Should Buy The Bengoo G9000
- Sound Quality
The Bengoo G9000 stereo gaming headset will give you a crisp audio output, which is excellent compared to most other contemporary models. The 40mm drivers on these don't disappoint. They offer punchy bass. However being realistic, you can’t expect the same level of performance given by Bose or Sony.
- Level of Comfort
The Bengoo G9000 is lightweight and the cushions in it are soft and smooth. The ear holes in the headset are a tad small. However, if your ears are bigger than the average, it might not be that comfortable.
- Build Quality
The Begoo G9000 comes with a rigid build-up, thanks to the hard plastic used in it that won’t break easily.
You will find the output to be very good actually, your voice will come in quite clear for folks on the other side. The only issue with this microphone is its supersensitivity which sometimes can cause your voice to get a bit distorted. Also the audio from the headset can sometimes bleed into the microphone, the result is an unpleasant echo that'll surely annoy whoever hears it.
The Bengoo gaming headset comes with a 49-inch cable. Which will give you flexibility for roaming around. Also, the cable is braided and sturdy. The thick material used also means it won't easily tangle.
The Bengoo G9000 is compatibile with any platform that has a 3.5 mm jack can support this gaming headset.
- To avoid a headset headache, check and see what type of controller you have before you buy your headset.
- Your perfect headset should easily adjust to your head size and stay in place without pinching or slipping. The BENGOO G9000 Stereo Gaming Headset fits well on larger heads.
- Omnidirectional microphones pick up sounds from all sides and directions of the microphone, adding a crucial level of clarity to your communication. Many headsets, including the BENGOO G9000 Stereo Gaming Headset, also have premium noise-canceling to pick up sounds with greater sensitivity.
- The headset’s ear cups should be soft enough to withstand hours of gaming, yet light enough to prevent a sweaty mess.
- If you want your headset to last, go for a set with an extra-sturdy headband.
- Cleaning your headset regularly will prevent buildup from dust, debris and sweat.
- Properly storing your headset is a must if you want it to last.