Inkbird Sous Vide Precision Cooker: Product Review
This sturdy, well designed sous vide immersion cooker has all what you need. It works with your home WiFi, has a user friendly LCD screen and runs quietly. It fits inside any cooking device and heats food evenly while also keeping it tender and moist.
The Inkbird wifi sous-vide precision cooker help you cook like a pro. Simply pair with Inkbird Smart app to manage your cook everywhere of your wifi range, then will free you and have more time with families and friends.
Why You Should Buy The Inkbird Sous Vide
The Inkbird ISV-100W sous vide has an incredibly accurate temperature. In fact, it’s one of the most accurate sous vide machines available.
- Smart App
With the Inkbird Smart app, you’re able to control and monitor your sous vide cooking no matter where you are.
- Quicker Coocker
This is a 1,000-watt sous vide immersion circulator, so it heats quicker than many other budget-friendly units.
Despite its power, this sous vide machine is virtually silent.
- "Sous vide" is a French term that translates to “under vacuum,”. You put the ingredients in an airtight bag, then immerse the bag in a large pot of hot water where your food cooks gradually.
- It’s important to note your food can take a while to cook this way, but that just means your meat is cooked well without being overdone.
- You’ll need cooking bags to insert your foods into the water, and a vacuum-sealing system to make your food airtight.
- If you choose a cooker with an app, you can also control cooking remotely.
- The wattage of your sous vide immersion cooker is also important. The higher the wattage, the more foods you can cook.
- Pay close attention to the temperature range of the immersion cooker you choose.
- You’ll need to maintain a minimum water level for your food to cook properly.